Birkdale Office Suites provides executive office space, meeting rooms, day offices, and virtual offices for a varying client base. Located in Huntersville, NC in the prestigious Birkdale Village, we provide the best of the serviced office space.
We are currently looking for a part-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for our Birkdale Village location. This position will assist with our clients' needs, receive their clients and guests, assist the executive team, and help us show our prospects what a great place this is! Working hours will be 10:30 to 2:30.
What we expect:
- Organized individual to assist multiple virtual and non-virtual companies by handling different calendars and emails, and prioritizing work activities with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work independently and effective at multi-tasking
- Maintain a neat workplace for clients
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls while demonstrating professionalism, friendly demeanor and excellent customer service and phone skills.
- Handle administrative office duties (copying, filing, faxing, mailing) and others as assigned
- Computer applications and word processing skills (Word, Excel or Numbers)
- Ability to adapt and be trained in the use of legal and medical software applications (MyCase & ICANotes) for data and intake entries.
- Assist in scheduling appointments, handling intakes, and collecting and processing payments.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
How we roll:
Birkdale Office Suites is part of the JSCM Group. As part of JSCM you will have access to our full array of benefits including vacation, health, dental, and life insurance. Further, you will have unlimited room for growth as a result of being a part of our growing family of locations and businesses.
EOE--We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, gender or sexual preference.